Resident Evil Raccoon City, Late Patch
Though it may have had quite a bit of potential in the begin, the very plagued Resident Evil Raccoon City finally got patched up. Here are the details below:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user’s NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved
- Enemy AI and responses improved
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy
- Items can be picked up while dashing
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can’t string together endless attacks)
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed
Not sure if the changes will change even the faithful RE players at this point but at least you got the patch.