LucidSound LS40 Review, Call of Duty WWII Impressions, NDAs – 367
- 1 LucidSound is committed to bringing change to the gaming industry. We review their LS40 Universal Headset, give our Call of Duty WWII Impressions, explore the highs and lows of Non-Disclosure Agreements. Also, we chat about Linksys’ WRT32X routers made special for gaming and the BMW M5 in Need For Speed Payback.
LucidSound is committed to bringing change to the gaming industry. We review their LS40 Universal Headset, give our Call of Duty WWII Impressions, explore the highs and lows of Non-Disclosure Agreements. Also, we chat about Linksys’ WRT32X routers made special for gaming and the BMW M5 in Need For Speed Payback.
- LS40 Review Gaming Headset by LucidSound
- What is an NDA? (Destiny 2 Information Leak – The footage was first uploaded by Polish YouTube channel PPE Polska. ) Opportunity( Plastic vs. Silver Fork) VS Entitlement vs. hand slap vs. Blacklisted
- Spreaker and BlogTalkRadio join forces
- Samsung has officially revealed the Galaxy Note 8, the new flagship smartphone for the company that comes out September 15.
- At Gamescom, Linksys announced the WRT32X, a new router that the company is calling “the first true gaming router.”
- Deadpool villain Ed Skrein has reportedly joined the cast of the Hellboy reboot in the main role. – Update: steps down from playing a Japanese American character.
- Stranger Things creators the Duffer brothers plan to conclude the hit Netflix series with four seasons.
- Joker and Harley Quinn ‘Criminal Love Story’ Movie Revealed
- A film detailing the origins of Batman’s nemesis The Joker is in early stages of development, with The Hangover’s Todd Phillips attached to write and direct.
- Marvel’s The Punisher Trailer
- Shawn Levy has some serious ambitions for the upcoming big-screen version of the fan-favorite Uncharted series. – at treasure hunting movie with attitude.
- Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins took to social media to respond to James Cameron’s claim that the DC film is “a step backward” for making her an “objectified icon.”
- Age of Empires IV is officially in the works, Microsoft announced at Gamescom 2017.
- PlayStation Flash Sale Under $10
- Nintendo adds Paypal Support
- Yakuza Games – Three new titles from SEGA’s Yakuza Studio are on the horizon, including a remake of Yakuza 2 for PS4, a free-to-play Yakuza game for mobile and PC, and a Fist of the North Star game for PS4.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 comes out on September 12 (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360, and PC), The game’s demo on August 30 for all the platforms listed except PC.
- Sea of Thieves will feature cross play support for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC
- Brink is now Free to Play on Steam
- Battlefield 1‘s upcoming expansion, In the Name of the Tsar.
- Nvidia and Square Enix have revealed Final Fantasy 15 is coming to PC early 2018.
- Final Fantasy 15 is getting free Assassin’s Creed crossover DLC
- SNES Pre-Order – The Super NES Classic Edition will, in addition to its lineup of games, include some additional bonus features, including an instant rewind option.
- The creator of the Ninja Gaiden series Tomonobu Itagaki has stepped down from his position as Representative Director and Chief Technical Officer at Valhalla Game Studios. Reason? To Contribute to the games industry at large.
- Sony teases something on their UK Twitter account
- A remade version of the fan favorite PlayStation action adventure title Fear Effect is coming to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2018.
- Hellboy, Raiden and Black Manta are coming to Injustice 2 as part of the game’s second Fighter Pack.
- A new video game based on the world of the successful Attack on Titan franchise is in the works, with a release window of early 2018.
- EA executive Patrick Soderlund sees no reason why Mass Effect shouldn’t be revisited in the future but said if it was, it would have to be in a fresh, exciting and relevant way.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Starfighter Assault Gameplay
- Overwatch, Mercy Update
- PUBG, Xbox exclusive forever?
- Shenmue 3 in-game Gamescom trailer
- Secret of Mana Remake Trailer
- Oxenfree and Forza 5 will be free in September for Xbox Live Gold subscribers
- Xbox One X Pre-Order Sold Out – More people have pre-ordered Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition consoles in the first five days than any Xbox ever. Microsoft did not put a figure on the number of pre-orders, however.
- Has the Xbox One been discontinued? Microsoft’s UK online store lists the console as sold out, while its US store only has listing for a refurbished version.
- Crackdown 3 – Microsoft Studios Publishing general manager Shannon Loftis admitted the company “probably announced Crackdown too early,” noting the game features three different modes, is being developed by three different studios, and was delayed to spring 2018 so the teams could up the game’s overall quality.
- The BMW M5 – Need For Speed Payback Trailer
- Destiny 2 Launch Trailer
- Destiny Moments on Youtube
- Call of Duty WWII Beta Impressions
- COD Collective on Youtube
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected]. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.