Hellblade + Lawbreakers Review, Xbox Achievements, Warframe, Project 1v1, Affirmation – 365
- 1 We review Hellblade and Lawbreakers, talk about the upcoming changes to XBox Achievements as well as Gearbox Software’s Project 1V1. In addition to that, we chat about words of affirmation and share some thoughts about the episode 364 which we did with the Coins 2 Continue team.
► The Show Radio LIVE on Twitch
- Hellblade Impressions
- Hellblade has caused a stir after it emerged the game deletes your save file if you die too much, bogus?
- Lawbreakers Impressions + recent Cliffy B interview
- Warframe Impressions
- Call of Duty Black Ops II Impressions
- Britain’s special forces unit the SAS are using high-tech “Boba Fett” combat helmets during battle.
- Wonder Woman has now grossed over $400 million in theaters across North America.
- David Letterman is returning to television for a six-episode Netflix series in 2018.
- Sony has announced a 2019 release date for its upcoming Silver and Black Spiderman movie.
- Disney has announced plans to launch its own streaming services, and as such will pull its movies from Netflix.
- Batman VS. Two Face trailer
- Darkwing Duck himself will be showing up in the new DuckTales animated series.
- Comic book writer Mark Millar (The Secret Service, Civil War) announced that Netflix has purchased his comic book company Millarworld.
- Judge Dredd TV Series?
- Wonder Woman will be released on Blu-ray September 19, and available digitally starting August 29.
- Storm and Wolverine had a secret romantic relationship in the X-Men movies, according to Storm actress Halle Berry.
- Resident Evil star Milla Jovovich will play the main villain in the Hellboy reboot.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Spin-offs
- Devolver Digital Films has announced a Call of Duty documentary called CODumentary. It’s due out 19th September 2017 on VOD platforms worldwide and on the Steam Store.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has reached a new player milestone – 20 million registered players.
- Over 10 million people have played Final Fantasy 14
- Horizon: Zero Dawn’s first DLC expansion, The Frozen Wilds, will be released on November 7.
- For Honor and Ghost Recon Wildlands will receive free trials this month.
- The creators of Spelunky, Downwell, and more have announced their next project: a collaborative collection of 50 brand new 8-bit games called UFO 50
- The upcoming Gundam battle game Gundam Versus is getting an open beta ahead of its PlayStation 4 launch on September 29.
- The until-now unconfirmed Spotify app for Xbox now has a product page on the Xbox Store.
- Milton Guasti, the creator of Project AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake), is now working on Ori and the Willow of the Wisps.
- Metal Gear Survive, do you still care?
- No Man’s Sky’s recent update? Adds a new 30-hour story campaign, procedurally-generated missions, and a limited form of multiplayer where you see other players as floating orbs.
- Sonic Mania will have competition mode
- Fallout 4 is getting a Game of the Year Edition nearly two years after its release on September 26 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
- Next Gen N64 controller Kickstarter
- Papers Please Trailer
- The Switch uses design concepts originated in the Wikipad, Gamevice alleges. The Wikipad is an Android-powered tablet designed for gaming, for which Gamevice also manufactures clip-on controllers
- Nintendo has announced a special “Samus Edition” New 3DS XL system, which will launch alongside Metroid: Samus Returns on September 15.
- Super Meat Boy is making the jump to Nintendo Switch.
- Obduction, From the Team Behind Myst, Launches August 29 on PS4
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 3, Capcom announced
- NBA Live 18 Demo out now
- Microsoft has teased an update that “fundamentally changes the concept” of Xbox Achievements – Xbox platform corporate vice president Mike Ybarra explained that his team is “working towards a bigger, more meaningful change about somebody’s gaming accomplishments in history, as a gamer on Xbox.”
- The latest Xbox One update is now live for participants in the Xbox Insider Programme’s alpha ring.
- Overwatch Arcade will soon feature Deathmatch, Blizzard has announced.
- PUBG – first-person only servers are now available in all modes on North American, European and Asian servers, with leaderboards to follow at a later time.
- Xbox 360 edition of Batman: Arkham Origins is now available to play via backward compatibility on Xbox One.
- Gearbox Software has revealed a new game codenamed Project 1v1.
- Electronic Arts has announced it will showcase multiplayer space combat in Star Wars Battlefront II at this year’s Gamescom.
- Uncharted is redefining storytelling + Q and A
- Destiny 2 players will be able to gain bonus goods by buying Rockstar Energy drinks and Pop-Tarts. + Weekly update
- Destiny 2 Competitive MP Trailer
- UK Virgin Fibre customers will get an exclusive Sparrow vehicle in Destiny 2, decorated in the brand’s red and white
- Luke Smith, the director on Bungie’s upcoming Destiny sequel, will deliver the opening keynote at PAX West 2017.
- 364 thoughts
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected]. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.