- 1 Play / pause 1x 1.5x 2x 0:00 0:00 00:56:46 volume Episode 173 – Nintendo’s Poor Sales ~ Net Neutrality ~ Martin Luther King, Jr. Apple PodcastsGoogle PlaySpotifyStitcherRadio Public SoundCloudPocket CastsOvercastCast BoxSubscribe via RSSLeave a ReviewListen in a New WindowDownloadShare Clammr ItSubscribe on Android Get updates about The Show!
- 2 In this episode of The Show Radio, Andrew talks about Nintendo’s poor sales, Net Neutrality and the Titanfall’s Alpha Leak. Also in this episode is Martin Luther King Jr’s most recognized speech “I have a dream”. Tune in and thanks for listening.
- 3 SUPPORT MY SPONSOR
- 4 HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
- 5 LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK & DOWNLOAD THE APP!
- 6 SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW RADIO MEDIA PODCAST & NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
In this episode of The Show Radio, Andrew talks about Nintendo’s poor sales, Net Neutrality and the Titanfall’s Alpha Leak. Also in this episode is Martin Luther King Jr’s most recognized speech “I have a dream”. Tune in and thanks for listening.
- Machinima released Michael Bay’s “Black Sails” episode 1, a pirate series
- Microsoft will partner up with GoDaddy to bring Office 365 to small businesses
- MiKhail Kalashnikov has some doubt about the creation of his AK-47 rifle
- Michael Douglas to play Dr. Henry Pym in the new Ant Man film
- Netflix picks up “Marco Polo” for next original series
- Install Android on a Windows Tablet
- Wanna learn how to flash a Rom to you Android device?
- Gapps Manager app makes sure you have the right google apps for your Rom install
- Downloading the “Box” app for your IOS device will give you 50GB of storage
- CyanogenMod working on a new gallery app called GalleryNext
- Blackphone dodges NSA surveillance
- Download your IRS transcripts directly from the IRS
- Listen to the most relaxing Jazz with rain over at JazzandRain.com
- Google adding new activity stream for Google Drive
- Moto G Google Play Edition
- Google acquires Nest for 3.2 billion
- Engage in sexual activity with Google Glass
- During its Steam Dev Days, Valve announced that their user base is not up to 75 million active users
- Shuhei Yoshida says “no” to disabling the lightbar on the Playstation 4 controller even though consumers complained about battery charging issues.
- Klei Entertainment’s game “Incognita” is now called Invisible Inc.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is free for Xbox Live Gold Members
- Popcap Games’ Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare originally schedule to release on February 18th, will be released on February 25th.
- Skyrim/Bioshock Infinite & Borderlands 2/Dishonored bundles, February 11th. U.S deal only.
- Deception IV: Blood Ties coming to the PS3 and Vita on March 25th
- Agent 47 will be at the prime of his career in the upcoming Hitman game, open letter also written to fans of the game
- Microsoft is secretly paying youtubers to advertise the Xbox One
- Xbox Music updated to bring offline playback
- Tetris coming to Xbox One
- Microsoft wants “online console wars” hate to go away
- Former VP of Media and Entertainment Blair Westlake leaves Microsoft
- Dead Rising 3 got a 13 gig update
- DriveClub delayed again, TBA
- Fable Trilogy coming to the Xbox 360. This trilogy includes Fable anniversary, Fable 2 and Fable 3.
- HBO Go coming to the Playstation 3 as well as the Playstation 4 says CEO Richard Plepler
- Bioshock Infinite gets added to January’s Playstation Plus lineup
- Mass Effect 3 Fan writes a blueprint entitled Mass Effect 3 Vindication
- The recent Tomb Raider finally saw a profit at the end of last year says executive producer Scott Amos
- TellTale’s The Walking Dead being used to teach ethics at an Norwegian elementary school
- Rambo The video game footage
- Toukiden: The Age of Demons intro
- Confused about the Titanfall Alpha?
- Nintendo adjust its WiiU sales forecast for 2014
- Titanfall Alpha Footage Leak
- Court’s recent ruling on Net Neutrality states that the FCC does not have the power to require Internet Service Providers to treat all web traffic equally.
SUPPORT MY SPONSOR
- PROXPN ~ Head over to http://proxpn.com/podcast and use promo code “SHORAM” for 20% off of the lifetime of your account.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
- Share #TheShowRadio with your twitter followers. CLICK HERE TO POST A TWEET!
- If you enjoyed The Show, head over to ITunes and Stitcher!
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK & DOWNLOAD THE APP!
Got a question or comment? Let me know.
- Download The Show Radio App
- Call 347-620-1282
- Andrew [at] theshowradio [dot] info
- Leave a Speakpipe message using your microphone and PC
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW RADIO MEDIA PODCAST & NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
Additional podcatchers and platforms include:
- Click here to subscribe to the show via Zune
- Click here to subscribe to the show via RSS
- Click here to subscribe to the show via Blackberry
- Click here to subscribe to the show via Miro
- Click here to listen to the show via Stitcher
- Click here to listen to the show via Tunein