Dirt 4 Review, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, WWDC, HomePod – 354
Dirt 4 is an awesome rally racer and we review it. We chat with Abby Yi (@RabbitKun), an awesome freelance artist. We also talk about Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, WWDC, and HomePod.
- Rabbitkun – Interview
- Dirt 4 Review
- EA Play Impressions
- Need For Speed PayBack
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- A Way Out
- WWDC 2017
- A live-action television adaptation of Cowboy Bebop is in development.
- Suicide Squad 2 should begin shooting sometime in 2018.
- Black Panther – Trailer
- Who’s really using Xbox backwards compatibility?
- The collectible card game Fable Fortune comes to PC and Xbox One July 11.
- Fortnite will release as an Early Access title on July 25 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Atlus announced JRPGs Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux will be coming to the Nintendo 3DS in the Americas.
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back on PC and PlayStation 4.
- Horizon: Zero Dawn has now sold 3.4 million copies worldwide.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment America president and CEO Shawn Layden also confirms that PSVR has sold over 1m units
- Sony says premium-priced console is exceeding its expectations; PS4 family has outsold Xbox 2-to-1 in US, 3-to-1 in Europe
- Microsoft says it’s focusing on PC right now, believes that console VR should be wireless
- Payday 2 is giving away 5 million free copies on Steam
- Regarding the Vita – “To be honest, the Vita just didn’t reach critical mass in the US or Western Europe,” Sony Interactive Entertainment America boss Shawn Layden told TIME when asked about a return to handheld space.
- The SEGA Genesis Flashback, a new console from AtGames that features 85 built-in titles, has been announced for release this September.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy is coming to PlayStation 4 in early 2018
- Microsoft has released a video displaying the features included in their Scorpio Development Kits which they started shipping last month to get the jump on E3.
- Capcom has officially announced Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One – The collection will be released on August 8 in North America and will cost $19.99 both digitally and at retail.
- FIFA 18 Hits PS4 September 2017, Cristiano Ronaldo Headlines
- EA announced today that a multiplayer beta for Star Wars Battlefront II is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC sometime this fall.
- Konami is discussing whether or not to bring Castlevania to Nintendo Switch.
- Assassin’s Creed 2017 leak today reportedly reveals the release date for the game
- Shenmue 3 has been delayed to the second half of 2018.
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice From Ninja Theory Launches August 8 on PS4
- Death Stranding will not be shown off at this year’s E3, creator Hideo Kojima has confirmed.
- Early design documents for Cyberpunk 2077 are being held for ransom
- Microsoft’s Mike Ybarra has announced that the latest tuning to the Xbox Project Scorpio console upgrade has unlocked an extra gigabyte of RAM for developers – just days before it’s due to be revealed at E3. Scorpio has 12GB of GDDR5 RAM – that extra gigabyte means the console now offers up to three quarters of that specifically to developers and their games, with 3GB reserved for the system. We’ll keep tuning Scorpio to empower creators to share the best versions of their games. Unlocked extra GB of RAM for them, now 9GB of GDDR5
- E3 Predictions
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected]. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.