Agents Of Mayhem, Xbox at Gamescom, The Defenders, NBA LIVE 18 DEMO, Plex Privacy, Shenmue 3 – 366
- 1 We review Agents of Mayhem and give our impressions on NBA LIVE 18 Demo. Plex updated their privacy. The defenders on Netflix – so far so good. Shenmue 3 is chugging along with their publisher Deep Silver.
We review Agents of Mayhem and give our impressions on NBA LIVE 18 Demo. Plex updated their privacy. The defenders on Netflix – so far so good. Shenmue 3 is chugging along with their publisher Deep Silver.
- NBA Live 18 Demo
- Agents of Mayhem
- The Defenders
- Destiny 2 PC Beta Codes Giveaway
- Tom Cruise has suffered an injury while performing a stunt on the set of Mission: Impossible 6, but the film is still slated for its release next year.
- Johnny Depp Producing The Secret World TV Show
- AMC is heading for the courts regarding its mishandling of The Walking Dead
- Underworld director Len Wiseman has joined FOX’s upcoming X-Men TV series The Gifted.
- Daniel Craig officially confirmed he will return as 007 in James Bond 25
- Batman is a lot more traditional in Justice League than he was in Batman vs. Superman, according to Ben Affleck.
- Geneva Robertson-Dworet takes over scripting duties for Captain Marvel.
- The most recent episode of Game of Thrones, “Eastwatch,” brought in 10.7 million viewers, once again setting ratings records for the hit HBO series.
- Batman vs. Two-Face, the late Adam West’s final Batman film, will be released digitally on October 10, and on Blu-ray and DVD on October 17.
- Samuel L. Jackson has said that Nick Fury will not appear in The Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers 4, or Black Panther
- Moviepass drops price to $9.95, angers big partner
- Mechatronics engineer Julio Vazquez has designed Joy-Con adapters that make the Nintendo Switch more comfortable for playing one-handed.
- Blizzard rebrands battlenet to ‘Blizzard Battle.net’.
- The Division’s 1.7 update is out now and it adds several changes to the game – Global Events, which are week-long themed events that will let players earn new vanity items and classified gear via earned Tokens. Some of these events will also have global modifiers, which will affect regular PvE missions and the game’s map in interesting ways.
- Okami HD will reportedly be (re-)released for Xbox One and PS4 on December 12.
- Square Enix has announced that Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will be released for PlayStation 4 on January 30, 2018.
- SEGA has announced that Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will be released in North America, Europe, and Australia on March 20, 2018.
- This year’s PlayStation Experience (PSX) will be held on Friday 8th to Sunday 10th December
- 18 months on, publisher Take-Two is still trying to fight off a lawsuit over its depiction of tattoos in the NBA 2K series. – are tattoos copyright material?
- Battlefield: Bad Company has been added to the Xbox One’s backward compatibility library.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is now available as part of the Xbox One’s backward compatibility library.
- Debut developer Imaginati has revealed Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier, a standalone cinematic adventure game set between the events of 2014’s Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and this year’s War for the Planet of the Apes. It will be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC this fall.
- Recore Definitive Edition Leaked
- Compulsion Games has partnered with Gearbox Publishing to launch We Happy Few on April 13, 2018.
- Microsoft’s new, smaller Xbox Wireless Adapter has been delayed.
- Microsoft has announced that Crackdown 3 has been delayed until spring 2018.
- Xbox One X preorder information will be revealed during Microsoft’s Gamescom press conference, Microsoft has confirmed.
- Xbox at Gamescom Live
- Xbox One X Enhanced List
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition, pre-order today!
- Why does the Xbox One X look so much like the PS2?
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has now sold over 8 million copies, game creator Brendan Green confirmed during Microsoft’s Xbox at Gamescom Live event.
- 343 Industries plans to revamp Halo 5 Warzone to make it more balanced – 343 lead multiplayer designer Lawrence Metten said the changes adjust the REQ level awarded for match actions and add a REQ level “drip” that slowly increases everyone’s REQ level over the course of each match. “In our internal playtesting, these changes have resulted in more back-and-forth Warzone matches with considerably fewer players stuck at low REQ Levels over the course of each game,” Metten said.
- Star Wars Battlefront II Leaked Promo
- Shenmue 3 gets a publisher – Deep Silver
- Konami’s signed the England legend to a long-term, exclusive deal, which means he’s now a PES Legend Ambassador.
- Kojima thanks, Konami – “What I’m grateful Konami for is that when I proposed something I wanted to make, they let me make it,”
- Destiny 2 will shake up the series’ gameplay by locking down your loadout in some endgame activities and forcing you to complete the tough weekly Nightfall strike before a timer expires.
- Call of Duty: WW2‘s private beta, which runs from August 25 to August 28 on PlayStation 4, will include at least three maps, fan-favorite modes, and more.
- Uncharted 4‘s multiplayer is getting a free The Lost Legacy-themed update on August 22.
- Uncharted Lost Legacy Trailer
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected]. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.