1001 Spikes coming to Xbox One
Nicalis has announced that 1001 Spikes is heading to the Microsoft’s Xbox One Console.
The game was already announced for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and PC versions. You play as Aban Hawkins in search for you Jim Hawkins, your father. Jim gave Tina the map of the ruins but giving the warning that the journey will be dangerous. Check out some of the features:
- Tough-as-nails difficulty
- Pixel-perfect, razor-sharp controls
- Clever-yet-insidious game design
- Single and simultaneous 2-4 player co-op and vs. multiplayer!
- 8-bit inspired visuals with current gen flare
- Soundtrack by Misoka and Rushjet1
- Over a dozen unlockable characters with different abilities, some as featured friends from other games
- Over 100 stages to clear
- Three save files
- Multiple endings
For more information about 1001 spikes visit http://nicalis.com