Nintendo announced that Zelda Wii U is delayed.
The anticipated Wii U title was pushed back with no release date. Halo Online going beta exclusively in Russia and Destiny is getting additional vault space. Is this Wii U delay a good thing? Does persistence still matter? Tune in and thanks for listening.
[Tweet "Listening to EP # 242 0f @theshowradio w/ @Uriyya 'Why Zelda Wii U Being Delayed is a Good Thing' #podcast"]
- Google add support so you can view your maps in google maps
- On March 18, T-Mobile added Tidal Music, BandCamp and MixCloud to Music Freedom.
- OpenTable now takes mobile payments
- Google’s Pony Express will allow Gmail users to pay all of their utility bills right from their inbox.
- Salt Lake City is getting Google Fiber next
- Dead Rising: Watchtower is now streaming on Crackle
- 13 years after season 9, XFiles is returning for 6 episodes
- Get the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get one year of Netflix from Tmobile
- Remedy CEO Matias Myllyrinne: Alan Wake franchise has sold more than 4.5 million units across Xbox 360 and PC
- Symantec says that folks are inflating twitch viewership with malware
- Former Robotoki Studio Founder, Robert Bowling joins Humble Bundle
- Joe Montana 16 will be running the Unreal Engine
- Driveclub Team suffers layoffs and the game may now be considered a service
- ToeJam and Earl: Back in the groove gets funded
- Xbox Live Gold will be 6 games in April
- Rod Fergusson, Studio Manager of Black Tusk, the devs behind the next gear says that there are no Marcus Fenix collections in development right now
- Predator is in Mortal Kombat X
- Liu Kang is in Mortal Kombat X
- Last Gen Mortal Kombat X will be delayed
- Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City bundle coming soon
- Batman: Arkham Knight delayed until June 23rd
- What’s the word on Bloodborne? Sony and ‘From’ Software working on the Lunarium Key bug in the game.
- Metal Slug 3 is available now on PS3, PS4 and Vita
- Next Destiny update is due out in April and will feature more vault space
- Halo Online, based on a modified version of the Halo 3 engine heads exclusively to Russia. No other markets are promised
- Nintendo’s deal with DeNA has been in the works for five years. Why did Nintendo go with DeNA instead of Japan's number one mobile company (by revenue) GungHo Online? One word - Persistence.
- Satoru Iwata says that the Zelda geared towards Netflix isn’t based on correct I.P Data
- Zelda Wii U Delayed: In the video statement below, Aonuma says that over the last three months, the development team has come up with new ideas for the game. Rather than cut them or amend them to make deadline, the team will be working without a specific deadline. “So I must apologize to all of you who were expecting the game by year’s end, but we are no longer making a 2015 release our number one priority,” Aonuma says. “Instead, our priority is to make it the ultimate and most complete Zelda game.”
- PROXPN: Get 20% off of the lifetime of your account when you sign up and use the promo code "SHORAM"
- Bluehost: provides your complete web hosting solution. With Bluehost, you get unlimited domain hosting, space, file transfer and email accounts. You also receive a free domain name, site builder with templates and free instant setup. Sign up today!
- Audible: Audible has over 150,000+ audio books to choose from, get your first audio book Free with a 30 day free trial, sign up today!
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving an honest review on Itunes. Ratings & Reviews help the show's ranking and allows more listeners to discover it.
[smart_podcast_player url="http://tsrmedia.libsyn.com/rss" color="283155" show_name="The Show Radio" ]