Hideo Kojima may be parting ways with Konami.
In a recent fallout which led to restricted access to company resources, Kojima and key developers will have limited opportunities to promote Metal Gear 5: The Phantom Pain. As if that wasn't bad enough, grave actions were taken which included amending status of the Metal Gear. Konami is already working on the next Metal Gear title which will require auditions for the main staff for lead development. What does that mean for Kojima, will he stay or will he go? Let's explore this together. Thanks for listening.
[Tweet "Listening to EP # 240 0f @theshowradio w/ @Uriyya 'What's Next For Hideo Kojima?' #podcast"]
- Todd Alderman returns to Infinity Ward
- Why Modern Warfare 2 is still the new black
- Metal Gear Chronology
- Konami's Press Release
- PROXPN: Get 20% off of the lifetime of your account when you sign up and use the promo code "SHORAM"
- Bluehost: provides your complete web hosting solution. With Bluehost, you get unlimited domain hosting, space, file transfer and email accounts. You also receive a free domain name, site builder with templates and free instant setup. Sign up today!
- Audible: Audible has over 150,000+ audio books to choose from, get your first audio book Free with a 30 day free trial, sign up today!
Thanks for Listening!
[smart_podcast_player url="http://tsrmedia.libsyn.com/rss" color="0b59aa" show_name="The Show Radio" ]