Destiny is an online-only first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. The next update coined “Age of Triumph,” is the upcoming celebration that will bring Destiny to a close.
Music Credits: Moophs & Subzylla – The Mountain
Please consider supporting my project on Patreon. Thanks for listening.
Destiny “Age of Triumph”
- The next update coined “Age of Triumph,” is the upcoming celebration that will bring Destiny to a close
- Destiny 1 power, possessions, and Eververse-related items and currency will not carry forward
- They will, however, remain accessible to you in Destiny 1.
- The class, race, gender, face, hair, and marking selections for all characters that have achieved Level 20 and completed the Black Garden story mission will carry forward.
- veteran accounts will be honored to reflect Destiny 1 accomplishments.
- Age of Triumph Reveal is Wednesday, March 8th
Life Hacks + Entertainment News
- Logan dominated the domestic box office this weekend, debuting in first place with an estimated $85.3 million.
- Deadpool comic creator Rob Liefeld wants Russell Crowe to star as Cable in Fox’s upcoming Deadpool sequel, and the actor has responded to his request.
- Nickelodeon announced a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series is in development
- Peter Moore is leaving his role as Chief Competition Officer at Electronic Arts to become CEO of Liverpool Football Club.
- YouTube receives over one billion hours of content is watched every single day.
- Two citizens have paid to be sent around the moon, SpaceX has revealed, in its Dragon spacecraft.
- YouTube is rolling out a new, live television service called YouTube TV.
- Google rolling support for IHeartRadio for Google Home
- Looking for a great HDD for Your PS4? Seagate’s Backup Plus or WD’s My Passport line
- Rogue One and Ip Man actor Donnie Yen has been tapped to star in an adaptation of Square Enix’s Sleeping Dogs.
Video Game News
- Pokemon Go has surpassed 650 million downloads.
- Ubisoft announced that The Division developer Massive Entertainment is currently working on a game based on the world of James Cameron’s Avatar.
- Sega Europe announced that it acquired Crytek Black Sea and added the studio to the ranks of Halo Wars 2, Total War, and Alien: Isolation developer Creative Assembly
- Twitch announces Pulse, a feed for keeping up with streamers and friends
- Hello Games announced that the next content update for No Man’s Sky will be released for free this week.
- Gear of War creators announced Battle Breakers. A turn-based tactical role-playing game for mobiles and PC, with cross-platform play.
- Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford showed off tech from the next Borderlands game during a presentation at the Game Developers Conference.
- Microsoft announced the Xbox Live Creators Program, a new initiative that provides a “totally open way” for developers to get their games published on Xbox Live.
- Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox, discusses Xbox Game Pass – a new gaming subscription service coming later this spring.
- PlayStation adds 13 games from the Sega library to the PS Now lineup, which now boasts nearly 500 games.
- Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers will release for the Nintendo Switch on May 26
- Microsoft announced that this year’s E3 Xbox briefing moves to Sunday.
- Sign up to take part in the closed beta for upcoming arena shooter, Quake Champions.
- Outlast 2 will release on April 25 in North America and on April 28 in the UK for PS4, Xbox One, and PC for $30.
- 343 Industries is exploring the possibility of altering the Motion Sensor in Halo 5: Guardians and will run a public test to gather feedback from the community. The consideration here is to increase the sensor from 18 to 25 meters.
- Horizon Zero Dawn OST is available to stream on Spotify
- Another Uncharted, likely or unlikely?