SteelSeries’ new fully customisable gaming mouse the Sensei, is now available online. Here are some features of this new generation mouse:
· A 32 bit ARM processor, that powers sophisticated calculations to be done directly on the mouse – without the need for software drivers and without having to rely on the user’s computer.
· Complete customization, from the buttons, macros and multiple profiles to the colors, and technology settings.
· Illumination with 16.8 million colors choices to be programmed in 3 different zones on the mouse.
· Sensitivity settings that can be changed in increments of one from 1 to 5,700 CPI, and an “overclocked” Double CPI feature that allows the user to go all the way up to 11,400 DCPI.
· A 10.8 megapixel image correlation laser sensor at up to 12,000 frames per second and the ability to handle tracking movements of up to 150 inches per second.
· An ambidextrous design with a metal, non-slip grip coating and is connected with a double braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
· Simple plug and play; for the PC Gamers who want advanced customization options, the Sensei is supported by SteelSeries Engine technology – save multiple profiles, create long and advanced macros with layers, keystrokes and precise timing.
The mouse retails for around $89.99
BUY IT NOW