Here’s my resources page. I may earn a commission if you purchase through my links. Thanks for your support.
Blue Apron – Get $30 dollars off your first Blue Apron order! – http://theshowradio.info/blueapron
ProXPN – Get 20% off your account by using promo code “SHORAM”! – http://theshowradio.info/proxpn
Audible – Get your first audio book free with a 30-day trial! –http://theshowradio.info/audiobook
Bluehost – Start your blog for as low as $3.95 at – http://theshowradio.info/bluehost
- Audacity – is a powerful audio recording and editing software. If you’re on a budget, this is a great place to start. Adobe Audition is another great one but you have to pay for that.
- Libsyn – Liberated Syndication (libsyn) pioneered the system to host and publish podcasts in 2004. And since then has grown to the largest leading podcast network with over 2.6 billion downloads in 2014.
- Levelator – is the desktop audio tool that brings your levels up to a satisfactory gain on a .wav file. It is like a granddaddy but it is not as sophisticated as Auphonic.
- Feedly – After Google Reader shut down I needed something else and Feedly made a lot of changes and openly welcomed all of the Google Reader folks.
- Google Docs – the office suite by Google, where my show notes are done and looked at while I’m recording. I use the word app more than anything else. It works really well.
- MP3 Skype Recorder – is my Skype recording software and it exports in MP3 only. It is my default Skype recording tool.
- Skype – is the communication tool when I have guests on my show. Skype works well, just make sure you do a Skype test call to get the best upstream before you record.
- Uber Conference – allows you to make conference calls for free. You can even have the option to record the call as mp3 by completely filling out your profile.