Once upon a time, it was Structure Gaming and now Billy Nichols shares his new project called Limit Break. We discuss his journey about finding his way in life, the gaming industry and the beauty of new beginnings. I also share an announcement as well.
- Netflix has revealed the trailer and a new poster for the upcoming season of Marco Polo
- Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX, met with the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon to talk about flying metal suits
Video Game News
- Sony's PS4 is again the top-selling console in the United States, did that for May 2016, according to the NPD Group's May report. Playstation Neo will not be at E3.
- Nintendo 3DS has reached a new sales milestone, as global sales for the platform have now surpassed 60 million units.
- Ziff Davis, owner, of IGN, purchased Gawker Media Group for less than $100 million.
- No Man's Sky, you can snag a $25 eGift Card pre-order deal at Dell
- Microsoft may be working on a 2TB Xbox One Model
- Microsoft has confirmed it is no longer planning to add TV DVR to the Xbox One
- Max Payne and Quantum Break creator, Remedy is currently working on two separate AAA games, neither of which will be Alan Wake 2
- Cuphead, the upcoming platformer looks intense
- Team Kim, King of Fighters XIV, August 23.
- Atlus has announced that Persona 5 will launch in North America on February 14, 2017.
- CD Projekt Red has trademarked the name "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game”
- 2K Games posted a teaser for Mafia III
- Injustice 2, a CGI trailer for the game has been released
- Electronic Arts has posted a new teaser trailer for its upcoming Titanfall 2 reveal at E3 2016.
- Watch Dogs 2. The sequel will be released on November 15, 2016, for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Halo Wars 2 beta may run from June 13 through June 20.
- The Division players will permanently ban cheaters on the first offense
- Capcom’s SFV June update will introduce Shadow Falls, a five-chapter story wedged between Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter III intended to "bridge the events that happen in between the two stories."
- Billy Nichols, Founder of Limit Break