- 1 Lawbreakers Beta left a great impression on us. We are excited for a new shooter in the space while being disappointed in the fact that we may not spend as much time on it. We also break down our thoughts at length on Uncharted Lost Legacy, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice recent gameplay footage.
Lawbreakers Beta left a great impression on us. We are excited for a new shooter in the space while being disappointed in the fact that we may not spend as much time on it. We also break down our thoughts at length on Uncharted Lost Legacy, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice recent gameplay footage.
- Daniella’s PC mods
- BMW + Clay bar
- Lawbreakers Beta Impressions
- 5 of the Best Skype Alternatives for Making Free Calls
- What Your ISP Knows About You and Why You Should Care
- Adobe is killin’ flash, do you care?
- How to block websites in Chrome
- Firefox 55, due out in August, starts faster and uses way less memory with some new engineering
- Justice League's reshoots are running into scheduling conflicts
- The next James Bond film's U.S. release date has been announced - November 8th 2019
- Wonder Woman 2 is set to open in theatres December 19, 2019.
- Warner Bros. is reportedly planning to launch a major campaign during awards season to get Wonder Woman recognized at the Oscars.
- James Cameron may re-invent Terminator
- Ballerina may very well be a John Wick Spin-off
- The X-Files: Cold Cases, based on the Season 10 graphic novels by Joe Harris and Chris Carter. The audio story explores the same stories and characters you love in a new medium—directly into your earbuds.
- Disenchantment, the next animated show from The Simpsons creator and Futurama co-creator Matt Groening, has been greenlit over at Netflix. - two 10-episode seasons, 2018.
- Persona 5 is getting an anime television series called Persona 5 the Animation.
- Ready Player One Trailer
- Gamescom marketing team - more than 900 expected exhibitors are expected this year, a 20% increase from 2016. The show will also extend into hall 1 of the Cologne, which sees it stretch across 201,000 square meters - a 4 percent size increase from last year.
- Australia’s Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA) - Considering the 2.7% margin of error, Digital Australia 2018 found that 97% of homes with children have computer games (98% in Digital Australia 2016) and that 67% of Australians play video games (68% in Digital Australia 2016). 89 minutes is the average daily total of all play, and one in three Australian gamers have chosen not to download games due to download limits.
- Walmart - After listing the Super NES Classic Edition is available for pre-order over the weekend, Walmart has been emailing customers to inform them their preorders have been canceled. - this was due to a technical glitch.
- The Sims 4 will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 17, says EA.
- Twitch announced that it will be introducing custom Cheermotes available exclusively during Heroes of the Storm Global Championship (HGC) streams.
- Techland has announced Dying Light will be getting 10 pieces of original new content during the next 12 months.
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition will be coming on September 12.
- Sundered, metroidvania type game, is out now for PS4 and PC
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain just received its first update of the year, which brings a number of new features to the game's FOB missions, including a new playable character - Revolver Ocelot.
- PlayStation Plus price increasing for the UK soon - From August 31, the price of your subscription is going up.
- Killing Floor 2 is coming to Xbox One on 29th August, publisher Tripwire Interactive has announced.
- It won't be long before Microsoft opens pre-orders for Xbox One X, according to the head of Xbox Phil Spencer. - Microsoft confirmed that all Xbox One games that feature 4K support will download its 4K assets for all Xbox One X users, regardless of their TV.
- Xbox Game Pass - According to Xbox Wire, the new additions include Dead Rising 3, Limbo, Dirt Rally, So Many Me, Ultratron, Pharaonic, and Metal Slug XX, the month's lone backward compatible Xbox 360 game.
- Xbox Games For Gold in August include: Slime Rancher - August 1-31 (Xbox One), Trials Fusion - August 16 - September 15 (Xbox One), Bayonetta - August 1-15 (Xbox 360 & Xbox One), and Red Faction: Armageddon - August 16-3 (Xbox 360 & Xbox One)
- BioWare designed the maze in the shape of a 50-foot exo-suit, from Anthem, with the company logo below.
- GTA 6 - Actor Tim Neff has publicly stated that the resume posted under his name on Breakdown Express is incorrect and that he does not even have an account on the website to post his resume.
- A Hat In Time platformer coming to PS4 this fall.
- Nintendo Switch has now sold 4.7 million units since its release in March. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has sold 3.54 million units following its release in April. Arms, Nintendo's newest IP, also sold 1.18 million units. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -1.16 million sales bringing it up to 3.92 million units sold overall (84% of Switch own the Zelda game).
- Developer Bluehole Inc. and event organizer ESL have announced a partnership to bring the first PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' LAN Invitational, Cologne, Germany for Gamescom 2017. - Participants will compete for $350,000 across four different modes, including Solo, Duo, Duo First Person, and Squad. Prizes will be awarded to the players with the best overall score across all modes.
- Call of Duty WWII’s PS4 beta is just one month away, which will represent the first time the massive Call of Duty community will experience Divisions, the game’s new approach to COD’s iconic create-a-class system.
Destiny 2 Update
- Preorder Destiny 2, Get Coldheart Trailer
- A lightless World
- Minimum specs - Intel Core i3-3250 or AMD FX-4350 CPU, with either a GeForce GTX 660 2GB or Radeon HD 7850 2GB for graphics. Minimum RAM calls for just 6GB. That's not bad at all.
- Recommended specs - Bungie suggesting Intel Core i5-2400 or an AMD Ryzen R5 1600X and either GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 390 graphics card, along with 8GB RAM.
- Turbine insta-killin’ you, already fixed
- Destiny 2 Survival Mode - A spiritual successor to skirmish, 4v4, small team tactics, you share a pool of lives, 8 lives, run out of lives, opposing team scores a point, the first team that scores 3 points wins.
- Patrol Zones
- Lost Sectors, is a time dump!
- Destiny 2 will not have a theater mode
- D2 will be regularly patched
- D2 will not support HDR at console launch (doesn’t mean that it can’t be added later)
- Netcode Methodology for Destiny
- Our characters will remain mute throughout the sequel
- There are no multi passenger vehicles
- PVP and PVE are balanced separately in many ways (things like: outgoing damage across weapon archetypes, ability and melee damage are all different).
Hellblade and Uncharted
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.