- 1 Kollaboration is a global platform to discover, empower, and connect AAPI artists and leaders to promote diversity representation in media. Global Executive Director Christine Minji Chang joins us to talk about Kollaboration, Representation and her new podcast - First of All. Also, We give our impressions on the Destiny 2 PC Beta, chat about Public Relations and the Astro Gaming A20 Headset.
Kollaboration is a global platform to discover, empower, and connect AAPI artists and leaders to promote diversity representation in media. Global Executive Director Christine Minji Chang joins us to talk about Kollaboration, Representation and her new podcast - First of All. Also, We give our impressions on the Destiny 2 PC Beta, chat about Public Relations and the Astro Gaming A20 Headset.
- Interview with Minji Chang (Actor, Producer, Executive Director of Kollaboration, Host of First of All Pod, Wonder Women
- 2XP Podcast (Mamacita, Fame Ent. 2K and crew)
- Killing Floor 2
- Destiny 2 PC Beta Impressions
- Call of Duty WWII - Week 2
- 5 of the Best Terminal Emulators for Windows 10
- Amazon Prime Video App now available on Android App store
- Translucent PS4 Controllers
- Astro A20
- Ed Skrein has left the upcoming David Harbour-starring Hellboy reboot due to the controversy surrounding his casting as Major Ben Daimio.
- Luke Cage is heading back to Netflix in 2018
- Spider-Man: Homecoming will retain two of its original screenwriters for the sequel.
- Hulu adds CW to its live TV service
- Youtube gets a redesign
- Composer Alf Clausen (Simpsons) has been fired after providing music for the iconic sitcom for 27 years, reports Variety.
- Blizzard has announced that the Junkertown map is now available to play on the PTR in Overwatch.
- Miiverse is closing, November 7/8
- Gamescom 2017 beat its record for visitors, with over 350,000 guests across the full event. That makes it slightly bigger than Gamescom 2016, which had approximately 345,000 visitors, and about 5 times larger than E3, which brought in 68,000 visitors in 2017
- President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach spoke about the DOTAs' desire to attract a younger audience but insists that eSports will only be embraced into the Olympic family on the proviso that they don't feature violence.
- Prior to the start of Tokyo Game Show 2017, Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia will hold a PlayStation press conference in Japan on Tuesday, September 19.
- Battlefield 1's upcoming expansion, In the Name of the Tsar, will be released for all players on September 19.
- Microsoft has announced - albeit in a fairly low-key fashion - that it is partnering with 343 Industries "to bring future Halo experiences into mixed reality"
- A Catherine Sequel may be coming
- Oxenfree, the supernatural indie mystery from Night School Studio, is headed to Nintendo Switch.
- Yacht Club revealed Shovel Knight: King of Cards, the final campaign for Shovel Knight.
- Super Meat Boy sequel announced, coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS and Android
- Dead Rising 4 is coming to PlayStation 4 December 5, Capcom announced.
- Atari 2600 Retro Gaming Handheld
- Sony has released a revised list of free games coming to PS Plus next month, removing Monster Jam Battlegrounds, Hustle Kings, Hue, and Sky Force Anniversary from the list.
- Microsoft Official Discontinues the Xbox One
- Mixer Create
- Mixer 1080p Streaming
- To celebrate 30 years of street fighting action, iam8bit and Capcom have teamed up to release a 1990's nostalgia-fueled special edition of Street Fighter II: The World Warrior.
- The first two seasons of Telltale's The Walking Dead series, along with its spin-off The Walking Dead Michonne, have been added to the Xbox One's backward compatibility library.
- Pax Panel - Luke Smith
- Pax Panel - Xbox Live’s Major Nelson
- Destiny 2 Update
- Destiny 2 Dynamic Theme
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.