Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is an upcoming open world tactical shooter video game in development by Ubisoft Paris. I really enjoyed the beta experience plus or minus a few things.
Life Hacks + Entertainment News
- 6 of the Best LibreOffice Extensions You Should Use
- 5 of the Best Screen Recording Software for Windows
- Skype Mingo is now Skype Lite
- Instagram Will Let You Upload 10 Photos Into Miniature Galleries
- Hayao Miyazaki, the co-founder of Studio Ghibli and director of some of the most beloved anime films of all time, has once again announced he’s coming out of retirement to direct a new movie.
- Google Assistant is coming to all Android 6.0 and above devices
Video Game News
- PlayStation manufacturer has filed a patent for what looks like a new Switch-inspired handheld device.
- Twitch will directly sell games and game content starting this spring. Games will be downloaded and played via the Twitch launcher or through existing platforms such as Uplay.
- Minecraft has now sold over 122 million copies, with over 55 million of us still checking into the game every single month.
- Sony has sold almost 1 million PlayStation VR headsets worldwide.
- Koei Tecmo has announced Nioh recently passed 1 million physical and digital sales worldwide.
- Capcom’s Resident Evil 7 Biohazard was the top-selling game in the US for the month of January, according to The NPD Group.
- NetherRealm Studios creative director Ed Boon recently spoke to the possibility of a Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter game, noting that while there would be many hurdles to overcome, if Capcom approached him about a crossover, he’d “have to entertain it.”
- 343 Industries head Bonnie Ross confirmed that all future FPS Halo games will have split-screen multiplayer.