Welcome back to another episode of The Show Radio. In this episode, you will hear the second half of the show that I recorded with Rich a few weeks ago. We discuss events, podcasting, reviews and branding. Also in this episode, Sony gives a trailer about an upcoming event in February 20th and the Treyarch Revolution DLC. Enjoy the show.
Gaming Related News
- Netflix unlocked all weekend for live users, House of cards series now live.
- Aliens Colonial Marine’s season pass will be $30, also briefs on your duty as a Marine.
- Crysis 3 Beta is out
- Farcry 3
- MLG’s CEO tells Penny Arcade that an MLG branded FPS is inevitable
- GungHo merges with Grasshopper Manufacture
- Metal Gear will have V.R missions as DLC
- Call of Duty – Live stream directly from your console
- Call of Duty Championship 2013 starts an April. First place nets you 1 Million.
- Medal of Honor get put on the backburner
- Madden NFL 25 is out on August 27th
- Preorder Gear of War Judgment from Gamestop and get 3 day early access to Overun Mode demo. This demo goes public on March 19
- Crytek picks up Homefront 2 for a lil over half a million
- Fuse gets delayed to Spring 2013
- GTA gets pushed back to Sept. 17th
- Sony teases the future of Playstation
- Xbox Live Marketplace content
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC
I would love to connect with you on Social Media. Feel free to send me a request on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. Let me know how you came across The Show. The Show Radio is building a community on Google Plus right now and I would love for you to be a part of it.
There are a few ways to leave feedback for The Show – You can write a note, leave a message via Speakpipe or call us at 347-620-1282. If you enjoy The Show, let us know by leaving an Itunes review and don’t forget to buy the app on Amazon for $1.99.
The voting for Shorty Awards are now open and I would love for you to support me by voting. To vote, head over to our page and show your support for The Show Radio.