Greg and I have been playing it and losing a lot of sleep in the process. This game gave me that Final Fantasy 7 feeling, that gotta catch them all type of feeling when attempting to acquire every item under the sun. Here are some statistics:
- Destiny players logged more than 100 million hours of online play by the end of the first week and participated in 137 million activities. The game has won over 180 awards and nominations to date.
- Destiny sold-through more than $325 million worldwide in its first five days, according to Chart-Track, first parties, retail customer sell-through information and Activision Blizzard internal estimates.
- "Based on extraordinary audience demand, retail and first party orders worldwide have exceeded $500 million for Destiny," said Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard.
- "To date, Destiny is the biggest console game launch of the year on Twitch," said Matthew DiPietro, VP of Marketing, Twitch. "Our passionate community of broadcasters attracted more than 5 million unique viewers in the first week." Destiny content was viewed nearly 20 million times in the first week with fans watching almost 240 million minutes of gameplay.
- PROXPN: Head over to http://proxpn.com/podcast and use promo code “SHORAM” for 20% off of the lifetime of your account.
- Bluehost: provides your complete web hosting solution. With Bluehost, you get unlimited domain hosting, space, file transfer and email accounts. You also receive a free domain name, site builder with templates and free instant setup. Sign up through this link.
- Audible: Audible has over 150,000+ audio books to choose from, get your first audio book Free with a 30 day free trial, sign up today!
[smart_podcast_player url="http://tsrmedia.libsyn.com/rss" color="0b59aa" show_name="The Show Radio" ]