- 1 OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free open-source software made by http://obsproject.com and offers customizable plugins as well as a full suite of scene and source features. Andrew talks about his streaming research and results. Andrew and Daniella also discuss Destiny 2 Beta, OBS, Kingdom Hearts 3, Restream, Star Wars, and Twitch.
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free open-source software made by http://obsproject.com and offers customizable plugins as well as a full suite of scene and source features. Andrew talks about his streaming research and results. Andrew and Daniella also discuss Destiny 2 Beta, OBS, Kingdom Hearts 3, Restream, Star Wars, and Twitch.
- Ubuntu is now available to install on Windows 10 as an "app"
- How to fix your hacked WordPress Site
- Search Google easier with these tips
- Quentin Tarantino is prepping a new film that will focus on the infamous Manson murders
- Daniel Craig will reportedly return as 007 for James Bond 25.
- Following Batman and Harley Quinn, the next DC animated film appears to be a retelling of Gotham by Gaslight, the story that sees Batman transplanted into the 18th Century.
- Crunchyroll has announced it's partnering with NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan to produce new anime.
- The upcoming anime adaptation of Yuki Tabata's fantasy manga Black Clover is coming to Crunchyroll this October.
- The Incredibles 2 takes place immediately after the first film
- Netflix will release Stranger Things Season 2 on October 27
- Director Matt Reeves has revealed he’s not working with the previous script for The Batman, opting instead for a new story.
- Christopher Nolan is remastering his past films - such as the Dark Knight trilogy - in 4K.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes
- Valve is working on a new recommendation system for Steam.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 director Tetsuya Nomura says a Nintendo Switch version of Kingdom Hearts 3 or Xbox One versions of the Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 and II.5 ReMix or Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue collections could be possible in the future, but only after existing versions of Kingdom Hearts 3 are complete.
- Warframe is getting a substantial open-world expansion later this year. - the expansion is titled Plains of Eidolon and will drop players into a large open world called Landscapes, which you can explore at your own pace.
- Gamescom organizer Koelnmesse GmbH has tightened the security for this year's convention. There will be separate entrances for cosplayers at Gamescom 2017. Additionally, props and accessories will be checked and registered by specially trained personnel. Any items that don't adhere to the rules can be stored at separate cloakrooms and retrieved when you leave.
- Hi-Rez Studios' collectible card game Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics has left closed-beta.
- Moto GP 17 is now available on Xbox One
- Street Fighter V is getting a new batch of costumes and stages on July 25.
- Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for Xbox 360 is now playable on Xbox One
- Gran Turismo Sport will be released for PlayStation 4 on October 17 in North America and October 18 in Europe and Australia.
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom has been delayed to January 19, 2018
- A new on-demand, subscription-based video game service called Jump is preparing to launch, offering an initial library of 60 to 100 indie games playable for a flat monthly fee of $9.99 per month
- The Battlefront 2 beta will show off a map each from two modes, Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault, and will run from October 6-9 (or 4-9 if you've pre-ordered).
- First-person-only servers are coming to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in its next monthly update
- ‘New York’ in the upcoming PS4 Spider-Man game will be "several times larger" than Insomniac's last open world, Sunset City (the setting for Sunset Overdrive).
- Xbox Adds Custom Gamer Pics, Co-Streaming and More
- Samurai Shodown V Special heading to PS4, Vita
- Destiny Beta Codes Giveaway + Stream - top trending stream on Saturday 7/15/17
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.