Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is one of the best CODs yet. Brian from Profitcast is the man with the golden lungs. Also on this episode is the interview with Charlie Scibetta, Senior Director of Corporate Communications over at Nintendo. Listen in to find out the story behind my Nintendo Brand Ambassadorship. Thanks for listening and your support.
- PROXPN: Head over to http://proxpn.com/podcast and use promo code “SHORAM” for 20% off of the lifetime of your account.
- Bluehost: provides your complete web hosting solution. With Bluehost, you get unlimited domain hosting, space, file transfer and email accounts. You also receive a free domain name, site builder with templates and free instant setup. Sign up through this link.
- Audible: Audible has over 150,000+ audio books to choose from, get your first audio book Free with a 30 day free trial, sign up today!
Episode Content & Links
Technology & Entertainment News
- Nintendo Brand Ambassador
- The Phat Startup’ #Tech808 Conference
- Profitcast, @Iamtherealbrian interview
- 1 TB Google Drive when you purchase a Chromebook
- Verizon rolled out a subscription plan that includes high-speed Internet, local FiOS TV, HBO, Showtime and a free year of Netflix for $59.99 a month
- Send money through the snapchat app with snapcash
- Notedash puts your notes in the notifications center
- Wiper allows free private texting and app to app calling
- Glasswire identifies and monitors bandwidth vampires
- Want $5 bucks? Introduce people to Google Wallet!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 1 is free on Google Play
- Automate your social media life with these IFTTT recipes
- Firefox switches to Yahoo for search, Ubuntu isn’t affected
- Twitter’s entire public tweets are now indexed and searchable
- Facebook launches a dedicated groups app
- Skype chat is coming to the web
- CyanogenMod will be releasing CM12 (Lollipop) in the coming weeks
- October NPD
- Activision gives sales numbers for the Call of Duty Franchise
- Xbox One and PlayStation 4 turn One
- Sunset Overdrive is free on 11/22
- Xbox One shipment is approaching the 10 million mark
- Atari: ‘Game Over’ is now available for free on Xbox Video
- Xsplit takes the watermark off for its free version of the software
- 343 industries is working hard to fix Halo MCC
- Destiny adds voice and releases Iron Banner 2.0
- Mighty N0. 9’s Beck gets a shader change
- Double Helix had an Xbox 360 build of Killer Instinct
- Why is Destiny’s DLC on the disc?
- Titanfall gets a Deluxe Edition
- HBO Go launches on Xbox One
- Sony Announces Playstation Vue, a cloud based TV service
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Review
[smart_podcast_player url="http://tsrmedia.libsyn.com/rss" color="0b59aa" show_name="The Show Radio" ]