Batman v Superman and an individual's Journey to greater podcasting peaks isn't that much different, is it? You have a budget, you negotiate deals along the way and some may not like you. Through it all, you still manage to do well. I catch up on the news, share a snapshot of Spawn On Me's #101 (Thanks for Having Me), Rick Valassi gives us the scoop on Pirate Radio and I share some podcasting lessons that I learned the hard way.
Tech & Entertainment News
- Twitter's current 140-character limit will remain unchanged
- T-Mobile Adds YouTube to Its Binge On Service
- TweetDeck announced that it’ll kill the Windows version on April 15th.
- Netflix has acquired domestic rights to stream The Little Prince in the U.S.
- Netflix Announces Mobile Data Saver
- YouTube Music Gets a Wi-Fi Only Streaming Mode to Save Your Data
- Google's $150 Nik Collection of Photo Editing Software Is Now Completely Free
- Into the Badlands has been renewed for a second season. The ten-episode season will premiere in 2017
- Marvel's Luke Cage Trailer
- Daredevil star Elodie Yung has been talking about whether her character Elektra should appear in a standalone series or forthcoming team-up show The Defenders.
Video Game News
- Sony on Cross Play Network: "PlayStation has been supporting cross-platform play between PC on several software titles starting with Final Fantasy 11 on PS2 and PC back in 2002. We would be happy to have the conversation with any publishers or developers who are interested in cross-platform play."
- PlayStation Vue is now available in all cities across the U.S here’s some tips for a better experience
- Smite has entered open beta on PlayStation 4.
- Rockstar’s Bully and Manhunt are available now on PlayStation 4.
- Nuk3town map for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has now become freely available to all players on Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- Battleborn Open Beta Begins April 8th on PS4
- Nintendo is ending production on the Wii U at the end of 2016.
- Machinima's Street Fighter: Resurrection is available now on go90
- Sony Computer Entertainment Executive Vice President Masayasu Ito said the company’s home console has a lot in common with the home computer -- enough so that bringing the PSVR headset to PC is a future possibility.
- Sony maybe be working on a "PS4.5" model that could include better graphics processor and support 4K resolution in games.
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3: Fortune is apparently good but getting low scores by select outlets due to reused game assets
- Quantum Break is running at 720p resolution
- Batman v Superman received mixed reviews but the numbers spoke even louder
- The Division makes $330m in five days. Destiny did $325.
- The Division’s Dark Zone: A Ubiblog Update
- Bungie’s Destiny Update, which is releasing April 12th
- Special Thanks to DJ Cutman for the Intro and Outro track for this episode - HEADBANGERS: STREET FIGHTER REMIX EP BY A_RIVAL