- 1 Ambition: A Minuet in Power is Luther Patenge's upcoming title about a young woman who finds herself alone in the streets of Paris, far from home and abandoned by the love of her life. In that moment, she decides to live for herself and seek her own passions, as France marches towards a violent uprising that will change history forever. We also chat about psychology in movies, Friend Request, Titanfall 2 and Destiny 2' Screen Capture update.
Ambition: A Minuet in Power is Luther Patenge's upcoming title about a young woman who finds herself alone in the streets of Paris, far from home and abandoned by the love of her life. In that moment, she decides to live for herself and seek her own passions, as France marches towards a violent uprising that will change history forever. We also chat about psychology in movies, Friend Request, Titanfall 2 and Destiny 2' Screen Capture update.
- Luther Patenge
- How to Install/Upgrade to LibreOffice 5.4 on Ubuntu
- How to Speed Up Chrome with 5 Easy Tricks
- How to Create a Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10
- Apple itself has appeared to leak two new features for the iPhone 8 - 3D face-scanning tech, and a screen that covers almost the entire front face of the phone.
- Andrea Romano, voice over and casting director behind dozens of projects including DC Universe Original Movies, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Animaniacs, and the original DuckTales, will retire this week.
- Developer Hinterland Studio's man-vs-nature survival game The Long Dark is being adapted into a live-action movie, the studio announced today.
- The Karate Kid stars Ralph Macchio and William Zabka will reprise their roles from the 1984 film for a new sequel series.
- Production on Ant-Man and the Wasp is officially underway.
- Ryan Reynolds has revealed the first image of Atlanta star Zazie Beetz as she'll appear as Domino in Deadpool 2.
- Deadwood and American Gods star Ian McShane has joined the cast of Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen.
- Lucasfilm has hired a new writer to pen Star Wars: Episode IX. - Jack Thorne (Wonder)
- Funimation Productions will soon be owned by Sony Pictures Television Networks. Sony Pictures TV has entered into an agreement to purchase 95 percent of the anime distributor for $143 million.
- The upcoming TV adaptation of Stephen King's The Dark Tower series has found its showrunner in Glen Mazzara (former showrunner on AMC's The Walking Dead).
- The Divergent film franchise is reportedly making the move to TV.
- Vin Diesel's production company One Race Television is reviving the classic 1980s cop TV series Miami Vice for NBC.
- Hitman's Bodyguard, next month
- Atomic Blonde Impressions
- Ex Machina Impressions
- Legend of Tarzan Impressions
- Monster Hunter Stories will be released on September 8 in North America and Europe
- During its first two days of release in Japan, the next iteration of the popular JRPG series Dragon Quest XI sold over 2 million copies.
- Gun Media and IllFonic announced that Friday the 13th: The Game has now sold over 1.8 million copies across all platforms.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in North America and Europe
- Windows 10 and Android Minecraft players can cross-play via the beta
- Dreadnought goes into open beta on PlayStation 4
- EA has officially confirmed it's merged BioWare Montreal (Mass Effect: Andromeda) with Motive Studios. - “The teams in EA Worldwide Studios are packed with talent, and more than ever, we’re driving collaboration between studios on key projects,"
- Microsoft has revealed three new designs for Xbox One controllers as well as a new wireless adapter for Windows 10.
- Spotify may be coming to Xbox One
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has just become the most-played game on the platform not made by Valve.
- FIFA 2018 - 20 Minute Match - FIFA 18 will feature up to three unique versions of certain legendary players in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Sonic Mania - Special Bonus Stages Trailer
- For the first time ever, WNBA players and teams will be playable in a video game. EA teamed up with the league to bring the WNBA to NBA Live 18.
- Atlus has announced three new Persona spinoffs, including two dancing rhythm games (Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star night) for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, as well as a followup to Persona Q (Persona Q2) for Nintendo 3DS.
- Tequila Works' Rime is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 14 in North America and November 17 in Europe.
- Nintendo of America has revealed a new 2DS bundle. The handheld features a white-and-red color scheme comes with New Super Mario Bros. 2 pre-installed.
- Nintendo has announced that the Super NES Classic Edition will officially be available for preorder later in August.
- Evil Within 2, new crafting details revealed
- Capcom has revealed two new fighters for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2 are coming to the Nintendo Switch late this year.
- Neon Drive, an obstacle avoiding game set in the 80s launches on August 8 for PS4
- Battlefield 1's Community Test Environment (CTE) is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users.
- Regarding Titanfall Franchise: "It's important for us to keep the franchise going," Respawn CEO Vince Zampella told GameSpot, after noting the sales for Titanfall 2 were good, but could have been better. "We have our franchise creative director, who's in charge of safeguarding the franchise in multiple formats and making sure it continues to grow,"
- Titanfall 2 has been added to the vault of both EA and Origin Access, offering subscribers unlimited access to Respawn's acclaimed mech shooter.
- Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition, now available on Xbox One
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands now has a free five-hour trial on both PS4 and Xbox One.
- The Last of Us Part II - Reddit user Voldsby compiled and compared a number of images, including two key pieces of concept art originally unveiled during The Last of Us Part II's PSX 2016 panel which hint that the game may, at least partially, take place in Seattle, Washington.
- Death Stranding - Tech Graphics Demo
- Destiny 2 - Bungie outlined the restrictions in a post on its official site, noting the Game Capture mode of programs like XSplit and OBS 1are not supported. However, you'll be able to use the Screen Capture and Window Capture modes in OBS and XSplit while playing in Windowed Mode.
That’s all for now! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Visit the blog for show archives and join our community on Discord.