The Show Radio is one of the top indie life hacks, gaming, and entertainment podcasts on Apple Podcasts. A gamer since 1987, Andrew Alliance continues to provide a high level of professionalism while delivering content that matters in his niche. Having archived 300+ podcasts, He is a member of the International Association of Internet Broadcasters, has been featured on Chelsea Krost and Hot 97. He is currently a Nintendo Influencer, Youtube Partner, and PlayStation MVP alumni.
What Listeners are saying…
- Really Cool PodcastJune 7, 2016 by Ryan L. Sink from United States
Wonderful insights into the latest in tech and also how the world is changing. I can't wait to hear more!
- Must listenMay 28, 2016 by AngieGotham from United States
This is one podcast I truly enjoy listing to. Andrew is such a great host and always makes his guests feel like family.
- Excellent!May 27, 2016 by JuneH78 from United States
I've loved this show for a while. Great guests. Great content. A+
- Gamers, this is your show!May 27, 2016 by Thorne_P from United Kingdom
If you are even half interested in gaming then this is the show for you! Andrew is a great host and he mixes it up every week with cracking guests. Keep it up!
- Knowledgeable and EntertainingMay 14, 2016 by BeatsBeer from United States
This show is full of great technology and entertainment info. Andrew knows his stuff!
- ExcellentMay 13, 2016 by M.C Laubscher from United States
The place for tech, video games and entertainment! Great interviews with top guests!
- Awesome Format/ContentMay 6, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Andrew — way to get such awesome guests and such great content. Helpful cast for better understanding audience in the game, tech, and entertainment world as well as up-and-coming products and people to get in touch with. Useful to my endeavors for sure.
- Never a dull moment!May 6, 2016 by Justin D Williams from United States
Love Andrew, he’s fun and witty and keeps you on your toes!
- Entertaining!May 6, 2016 by Henry Lopez - How of Business from United States
Entertaining and valuable podcast!
- Great showMay 6, 2016 by Jr0789535 from United States
Love it!!! -r2n Podcast!
- Great gaming podcastApril 8, 2016 by Mad Mumzie from Australia
So good to listen to a podcast for gamers. Covers so many areas.
- NiceApril 8, 2016 by Brandon M. Williams from United States
A show about gaming is alway a good listen. great show man.
- Love Dr. BishopApril 3, 2016 by Your Podcast Host from United States
Great show with a fascinating guest who has a lot to say. Took notes feverishly and look forward to catching more episodes of the show.
- Great ShowApril 2, 2016 by John P Smith Jr from United States
Andrew, you bring it and share great insight with this podcast
- Great VarietyApril 2, 2016 by Matt_Brearley from Australia
I actually really liked 282 on Blab but the variety here and the way you review not only gaming but the world around it is awesome
- Top Tech/Gaming TopicsApril 1, 2016 by JohnWoodson from United States
A must listen to stay up to date with what’s hot in tech and gaming. Quick reviews, topics, and personal insights.
- Gamers ParadiseApril 1, 2016 by TheCustomer4025 from United States
If you’re a gamer this is the podcast for you!
- Such a good quality podcastApril 1, 2016 by Olena Centeno from United States
There is a ton of great info here. The host is very energetic, it is pleasure to listen to all updates in z tech world. Keep up the good job!
- The best!!March 29, 2016 by Moxie Mahogany from United States
This show is off the hook ,i always find the time to tune in.. congrats on your 300!!! show!! love you man
- great podcast!March 28, 2016 by Simon W Chan from United States
great podcast for gamers and tech buffs! Love Andrew’s passion for this show.
- ExcellentMarch 21, 2016 by Posturedoc from United States
This was an excellent podcast! Greatly appreciate the handwork and time that goes into making this available for us! Keep up the great work!
- Very InterestingMarch 20, 2016 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Awesome podcast to keep up to date with all of the tech gaming & entertainment news. This show deserves far more recognition. Keep up the good work.
- A+ PodcastMarch 19, 2016 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This podcast rocks. It’s really fun to listen and the host is really knowledgable. Keep up the great work Andrew.
- The Gamers ShowMarch 19, 2016 by Mr Hez from United Kingdom
Fantastic resource for all gamers... Listen!!
- Place for all the tech lovers.March 11, 2016 by taneljappinen from United States
If you love gaming or technoloy in general, check it out - it's a great show!
- Great listenMarch 11, 2016 by meliniz from United States
This show is really easy to listen to if you're into gaming. Had to give you gaming a few years back but it's always great to hear what's going on today.
- Slammin’!!March 11, 2016 by Nate Barrett from United States
In-depth conversations with the tech and gaming industry’s finest insiders!
- Gamer Paradise!March 10, 2016 by Your College Mentor from United States
If you want to stay fresh on what’s going on in the gaming world this is the place to be. Andrew keeps you up to speed with all of the changes that are happing and what they mean for you!
- Great mix of contentMarch 9, 2016 by Parenting Abroad from United States
I love the broad spectrum of interests covered in the show. What fun!
- Really InformativeMarch 6, 2016 by westsidecopper from United States
I loved the topics and the interview shows. Probing? Yes - amazing questions during the interviews. Love it, keep up the great work!
- beautifuldustspecksMarch 5, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
As a gamer and fellow podcaster I really loved the show. His flow and content is solid. I also think the audio and voice quality is great.
- Enjoyable Show!March 5, 2016 by Duffash from United States
I enjoy how Andrew shares news around the gams I have played. He is easy to listen to and brings good info to us.
- Great InsightMarch 4, 2016 by Radiochuppa from Australia
Wonderful insight for gamers and I love the energy and passion.
- Awesome!March 4, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
Love the Logitech G933 Review! Was really hepful and I can't wait to dive into more show... keep um coming! 🙂
- Great ShowMarch 4, 2016 by Pod9955 from United States
Just great to hear someone take on topics with such knowledge in such a relaxed fashion. Looking forward to more.
- Interesting and informative content about gamingMarch 4, 2016 by HGCIII from United States
Andrew A provides a unique niched podcast about gaming and gaming systems - well done - from Wisdom-Trek.com
- Andrew, great job!!March 4, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
Whether you're trying to understand the gaming world or already an expert, you must give this show a try. Andrew is right on target.
- Great stuff!March 4, 2016 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Both entertaining and packed with useful info for gamers. Well done. Not always an easy combo!
- Great show for gamersMarch 4, 2016 by Kpfca from United States
Andrew does a very thorough and great job of keeping his audience aware of the latest in the gamer world!
- Great ShowMarch 4, 2016 by Carolynn Binnie from United Kingdom
This is a great fun show that hits the spot for gamers around the world. Good Job - thanks.
- Great showMarch 4, 2016 by MindfulVegan from United States
I love how the host takes his passion and shares it with us. The live interviews with added background sounds really makes it feel like I'm there. Great work!
- great podcast for gaming!February 26, 2016 by DCulve from United States
Great podcast for gaming! It’s a lot of fun too.
- Awesome Podcast!February 26, 2016 by Andrew.Berkowitz from United States
Really enjoyed the content on this show! Very interesting niche.
- Amazing Podcast!!!February 26, 2016 by Mother Jen from United States
Keep up the amazing work!!
- Great Podcast!!!February 26, 2016 by Byan Doz from United States
Awesome show for gamers like myself. Great entertaining show about games from all different gaming systems. Great content and informative.
- AwesomeFebruary 21, 2016 by Mrunal Pandit from India
Gr8 show for those who are techies and want to know about gaming and entertainment.This is a show for you.Andrew the show is very free flowing. Keep up the good work.
- Great show!February 19, 2016 by Julienm888 from United States
This show is for you if you want to stay up to date on Gaming and technology! julien SleepSumo.com
- Great show for gamersFebruary 19, 2016 by @thisispawprint, Harold Rhee from United States
Love this show. This guy Andrew knows games and related topics. Very good ways to keep up-to-date with the latest news.
- Fun and entertaining!February 13, 2016 by Youngman Brown (Michael Young) from United States
Fun, entertaining, and informative show! Can't believe it took me this long to find it!
- great showFebruary 13, 2016 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
love hearing the news in the tech world. I’m a big gadget junkie so this is great =D
- Love thisFebruary 13, 2016 by Nicholas bayerle from United States
Keeps me updated on everything ?? love this Nicholas and amanda Bayerle
- New Xbox JunkieFebruary 13, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
After playing with my kids for the first time last month, I find myself running to play Xbox as soon as they fall asleep. Great show.
- Great GamingFebruary 13, 2016 by MarcSmith111 from United States
Great quality show…audio, info, and variety! Game on!
- Inspirational!January 26, 2016 by Sailex from United States
Content is always on point, and production is always professional and informative. As a new gamer and future podcaster, Andrew has inspired me in many ways.
- Fantastic - Andrew knows his stuff!October 29, 2015 by Phil Olson - virtual-pizza.com from United Kingdom
Brilliant gaming podcast, Andrew knows his stuff and manages to keep any fanboy talk out of his reviews!
- Fun TopicMay 11, 2015 by Kevin R Private Label Podcast from United States
Fun topic by a funny guest! Highly recommended listening.
- This has got it allMay 9, 2015 by Jodi | Women Taking the Lead from United States
I am definitely recommending this podcast to my brothers. They are going to go crazy with all the info and insights on gaming and entertainment contained here.
- The ShowJanuary 26, 2015 by Joseph Bynum from United States
I just want to say your show is very inspirational keep up the hard work and dedication. I know 2015 will hold great ventures for you !! ???
- Takes Me BackDecember 11, 2014 by Dan Feld/Prologue Profiles from United States
Video games are the ish and Andrew has me feeling like a kid again. Love his chill vibe. Keep going man!
- Fantastic and Informative!November 22, 2014 by 514Media from United States
Andrew knows his stuff and really brings good detail and content to gaming! I love that he gives a thorough perspective on each game while also bringing in guests for other perspectives. Excellent show!
- Games and AppsNovember 13, 2014 by Thetoyboxstudio from United States
This is a goto list of whats happening in the gaming world and new apps. I don’t game so much anymore but enjoyed hearing about all the new stuff. From listening to The Show Radio I have already learned about some cool new apps for my iPhone. So great to have a resource that can turn you on to new apps. Thanks!
- Andrew does his homework!October 29, 2014 by Megga megan from United States
I had the honor of being interviewed by Andrew and loved it incredible attention to detail and the homework he did before hand! Andrew is jewel in the online community and I’m grateful to have met him. Plus, he’s a gamer, that always earns bonus XP with me.
- Business, life and world-changingSeptember 26, 2014 by BerniXiong from United States
Andrew rocks as an interviewer! This show is a valuable contribution to the podcast world. It's about keeping things real, being courageous and providing value to the people you want to help. I loved being on the show and enjoyed the other amazing conversations. Bravo Andrew!
- Amazing showSeptember 15, 2014 by jackiej04 from United States
Andrew Alliance is a great show host, always doing his research to properly interview the guests. His show is both entertaining and informational!
- The Show Radio is GREAT!September 9, 2014 by Jess Worldwide from United States
The Show Radio is the go-to podcast for gaming, media and tech enthusiasts looking for incredible content that will peak their interests. Andrew does a great job at engaging both his listeners and guests on the show. What I like most about this show is the range of people that are highlighted for the work they are doing. It is always inspiring to learn about what other people are doing to make their dreams come true.
- The Show RadioSeptember 8, 2014 by 630life from United States
Sitting down with Uriyya was so much fun!!!!!! We were sooooo excited to have him in our studio, and so honored that he even wanted to interview us! We were able to play a few of our songs for him and his family that will be on our upcoming project! We were so glad that they loved the songs! We highly value their opinions! We just want to thank him for stopping by and for believing in us! We can't wait until the next time we get to sit down with him! We love his show and we love the topics! Everyone should listen to The Show Radio with Uriyya!!!! God Bless
- Practical AdviceSeptember 8, 2014 by Ashley at ReloGeek from United States
I just started listening to this podcast and I must say, I'm in love. First off it's easy listening so he had my attention the entire time. Second it's practical advice. Subscribing was a no brainer for me. Look forward to the next episodes and catching up on the old ones.
- Join the Alliance!September 8, 2014 by Jared Easley from United States
Andrew (like the disciple) doesnt mess around! I love this podcast like a fat kid loves cake!! Jared Easley Co-Founder of the Podcast Movement
- Always something new!September 7, 2014 by Kate | EOFire from United States
Andrew’s podcast is great because he’s always featuring someone and something new. With great advice from business owners, techies, entertainment buffs and more, you’re sure to walk away having learned something new! Thanks Andrew!
- Not a gamer, yet still entertained.September 5, 2014 by Dwatt from United States
As a non-gamer, I was still able to find some great value out of this show. My son wants to get more into gaming and this is my new resource for reviews and insights on the games I would want him to play. This is want a parent needs. Thanks Andrew.
- InsightfulSeptember 1, 2014 by Gary @ Breakthrough Cocktail from United States
Uriyya and his guests provide insider info that if you are into gaming you will eat this up!
- Keeping me updatedAugust 27, 2014 by PiersJW from Australia
hi guys thankyou for the show and the discussions. keeping me, and my brother updated in gaming.
- Keep it up!!!August 9, 2014 by @SLPARRY from United States
You have some really awesome guest teaching us all a great amount!!!!
- The first episode I listened to was 203 with John Lee DumasAugust 9, 2014 by Reuben H from United States
Great episode with John Lee Dumas. Found it to be interesting and inspirational. Thanks for the episode and keep up the good work!
- Great StuffJuly 10, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
In the gaming and technology industries, things move so fast that it can be tough to stay on top of things as a consumer. Andrew does a great job of providing the newest info across multiple platforms on each episode. Love it!
- Love the presentation!June 23, 2014 by therealjb81 from United States
Great content and energy. A big fan of this podcast.
- cant believe i didnt know this was live!!June 11, 2014 by davidralphuk from United Kingdom
if you are a gamer then what are you waiting for. Subscribe!!!!
- Really awesome gaming podcast!May 10, 2014 by Maurice Cherry from United States
I'm a bit of a lapsed gamer myself, but Andrew's shows really stoke that ol' gaming fire deep down inside me. Awesome reviews and interviews!
- He has come a long way, the right way.April 4, 2014 by David2SLY from United States
I've known Andrew for about 4 years now. He has come a very long way. Not many people can do what he has without stepping on other people's toes. Andrew found a way though. There was a time that I did stop listening to The Show. A couple of months ago I ventured back and was really surprised. He can carry a show on his own. Not many people can do that, but again, he finds a way. His show comes off as very professional, fun and informative. One bit of constructive criticism though; could you add a sound effect to signal a change in news story? When you are rattling them off at the beginning it sometimes is easy to get lost in all of it. Otherwise, keep up the great work!
- Great podcastApril 3, 2014 by storagemachine from United States
Rockin guests and content! This show keeps me up to date with all the latest and greatest in media and gaming. Hats off to Andrew!
- Andrew is the Video Game GuruMarch 6, 2014 by Angry Ginger #7DAG from United States
The Show Radio is the place to go for all your video game information. Smart and informative. You can tell Andrew is loving what he's doing. Keep up the great work!
- Every Video game needs a showMarch 4, 2014 by EOFire.com from United States
And Andrew brings the FIRE in this Podcast…way to rock it! ~ John Lee Dumas
- GreatnessMarch 3, 2014 by LadyPwncess from United States
I love listening to Andrew. Always a great show with fun guests. A must have for any gamers podcast list. Informative and opinionated in the best way. Keep up the good work 🙂
- The Show fa Sho!!!January 15, 2014 by Tee Master from United States
I have been a fan and a listener of this great podcast. Unbiased and true to life reviews from a more personal view of gaming. When I listen to the show I feel that I can trust an honest opinion from an honest guy. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the next episode. Tee
- Fantastic!January 11, 2014 by MarciaWebb from United States
This podcast is entertaining, informative and sometimes Uriyya shares the most random stories that I don't want to miss an episode. He also has a variety of guests on from a bunch of different outlets, which makes for an interesting listen every time. Subscribe, you will love it!
- Excellent Podcast!December 25, 2013 by SOGTrueBeliever from United Kingdom
This is a professionally produced, informative and entertaining podcast. Andrew has superb guests and uses his radio skills to produce an awesome show that is worth listening to 🙂
- Check this Guy Out!!August 8, 2013 by DJ Rainz from United States
Anyone thats a fan of talk radio needs to check out The Show Radio. Andrew's show features lots of good interviews from the community and has a great style. And you dont have to be a "gamer" to enjoy it. He talks tech, podcasting theory, showmanship, community responsibility and of course video games. In short its a great show by a great guy thats family-friendly and very entertaining. If you like talk radio, do yourself a favor and subscribe.
- Great Show!!!June 23, 2013 by Netwyse from United States
Another satisfied customer. I love the style of this show. Informative, to the point - on point.
- One Stop ShopJune 17, 2013 by _UTried_ from United States
"The Show Radio" is the best one stop shop for gaming and technology news hands down. Andrews non-biased views are just what's needed when competition and choice are so vast these days. Thanks for what you do and for the coverage of my favorite game, "Dead or Alive". Helena is # 1.
- Best Podcast for Gaming/Tech info hands down!June 15, 2013 by STR8 SICK NASTY from United States
What can I say about my boy Andrew Alliance AKA: Uriyya and The Show Radio Podcast that as not all ready been said! This is the best podcast for all your gaming and tech info! I have been listening to The Show radio since day one, when it comes to content, guests, and Andrews great personality no other show comes close! If you are not checking out this podcast, you my friend are missing out! Get with it and tune in bro....LEGGO! From ya boy STR8 SICK NASTY....L8t
- Very professionalJune 11, 2013 by Raikage Phoenix from United States
Andrew produces a quality show and a solid product with every episode. He is growing as a podcaster and it shows throughout each episode.
- Amazing PodcastJune 11, 2013 by Tifa1989 from United States
Always a great listen! 🙂
- TSR reviewJune 7, 2013 by GMacAttack247 from United States
The Show Radio is by far one of the best podcasts ever created. The CEO and founder, Andrew Alliance has given listeners a unique, eventful and very informative show with special guests. Gives special insight to a vast array of topics of this everyday world such as games, electronics, religion, etc. The passion, energy and heart put into this podcast makes The Show Radio one of this generation's finest.
- Awesome!June 6, 2013 by Kuhris from United States
Great show!!! Host knows his stuff; you really walk away feeling informed...Featured tracks are H-O-T!!
- The Show that's not just "a show"May 16, 2013 by KN0XXX from United States
This is a great, informative, & entertaining podcast. Uriyya gives you the run down on top news stories in geek culture while implementing interesting dialogue from a wide array of community members. Give it a like and a listen there is goodness to be had.
- Solid CastJanuary 1, 2013 by MTR-Rich from United States
Andrew runs a solid show. He has a strong understanding of his medium and continues to improve not only his on air presence but the quality of the audio in his broadcasts.
- Always on point!December 28, 2012 by Mommie2die4 from United States
I love listening to the show, always on point and never a dull moment. Plus the theme music rocks!!!
- <3 Great Show!December 27, 2012 by x_LADYJ_x from United States
Love this show! A must Listen! Game On!
- The Show Radio Ep 123December 27, 2012 by M1ssJenna from Australia
What I love about this Podcast is while the discussions here are relatively gaming based I feel like you really get to know the host Uriyya from the heart. There is always some interesting discussion about world issues and his words are heartwarming and wise. I kinda feel like a neighbour rather than a listener. I like to keep updated on the latest games, reviews and news and I want my info from someone who knows their stuff. In my opinion no one knows it better.Thanks Uriyya for keeping me company every week while i'm cleaning and cooking.. you're the voice! <3
- Wonderful Pod!December 27, 2012 by Caleb "Soleb" Gayle from United States
Uriyya has always been a great and close friend of mine. The cast is the perfect display of a passionate gamer. Much Love!
- I love The Show Radio! 🙂December 27, 2012 by Sabivee from United Kingdom
I definitely recommend it to fellow avid gamers. ~ Sabrina.
- Love this show!December 27, 2012 by Queenie 2 Die 4 from United States
I have experienced Andrew's podcast from both sides of the spectrum. I was fortunate enough to be a guest, with some of the other Ladies2Die4, on his podcast. Plus I also enjoy listening in. He's a very laid back and knowledgable guy. There's never a dull moment while you're listening to The Show Radio!
- Great PodcastDecember 27, 2012 by cerebralshrike from United States
The Show Radio is something that I've listened to for awhile. Andrew always comes with it on the content, and he also has some really great guests on the show. Listen to this. Love this. Cherish this. It's a class A podcast.
- Nintendo + Uniqlo, Elgato Stream Deck, Injustice 2, YouTube Comments, Google Home, Video Game Localization, RetroN 1 HD - 350
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Destiny 2 and Were Afraid To Ask - 349
- Blade Runner, Studio Ghibli, Madden Curse, The Order 1886, LucidSound, Contra, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - 348
- Phantom Dust, Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Review, LeEco Pro 3 Hands-On Impressions, Parasocial Relationships - 346
- Prey Demo, Plantronics BackBeat 500 Review, Call of Duty: WWII, Halo 6, Night Trap - 345
- 13 Reasons Why, Storytelling, Bullying, Defining Success - 344 Post Show
- Call of Duty: WWII, Lindsey Stirling, Twitch Affiliate Program, Linux Woes - 344
- What Nintendo Can Teach You About Marketing - 343
- Who Else Wants Xbox Project Scorpio? - 342
- Destiny 2 and The Disc Free Console Dilemma - 341
- Destiny 2 and Breakaway Buzz - 340
- Doing PAX East The Right Way - 339
- 7 Benefits of Destiny Age Of Triumph - 338
- The Ugly Truth About Destiny - 337
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta - 336
- What To Consider When Using Kodi - 335
- Why I Started Podcasting - 334
- Nintendo Switch + Zelda BOTW Hands-On Impressions - 333
- Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather, UFC? - 332
- Why Shovel Knight + Next PS4 System Software Beta - 331
- Overwatch + Los Angeles Love w/ Twitch Streamer 'katixxia' - 330
- Why Ishtar Commander Is Important To Destiny w/ Nigel Hietala - 329
- The Messengers: A Podcast Documentary Q & A | New York - 347
- Blizzard's Overwatch Reveal + History Of PlayStation w/ Hot 97's HipHopGamer
- Podcasting Hidden Figures + Tips + Destiny's The Dawning - 327
- Why The Portal Wi-Fi Router Matters w/ Vinit Modi - 326
- Vinci Smart Hearable Powered by Amazon Alexa w/ Max Wu - 325
- Astro Gaming A50 Interview + PS4 Headset Review - 324
- TCL Roku 4K TV 55US5800 Review - 323
- Riva Di Paola: Destiny's Lady Efrideet - 322
- Nintendo Switch + Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Beta Impressions - 321
- How To Get Some Cash From Sony + PlayStation VR - 320
- So You Want Destiny's Outbreak Prime? - 319
- Destiny Rise Of Iron Impressions + Light Level Tips - 318
- Mafia III + Cultural Matters w/ Sherri L. Smith - 317
- Destiny: Rise of Iron Preparation + Tier 12 - 316
- Mass Effect Andromeda: Jordan Tate Voiceover Entry
- PS4 Pro + HDR + The PlayStation 4 You Should Buy - 315
- Google Duo + The Playstation Neo 4K Dilemma - 314
- San Diego Comic-Con Recap w/ Dani Manansala (MissDJM) - 313
- Gwent - Witcher Card Game Showcase - E32016
- Astro Gaming Xbox One & Playstatio 4 A50 Showcase - E32016
- Titanfall 2 Interview - E32016
- Xbox Presser and The State of Indie Gaming - E32016
- LucidSound Interview - E32016
- Overwatch and New Beginnings w/ Billy Nichols - 312
- The Android, the Apple, and the Warriors w/ Peter Toledo - 311
- What Klay Thompson Means to the Golden State Warriors W/ Parris Lilly - 310
- Why Xbox One Scorpio and Playstation Neo Looks Promising w/ Cicero Holmes - 309
- What Entrepreneurship Looks Like w/ Anthony Frasier - 308
- Why Esports and Gears of War are still Relevant w/ Angelina Montanez - 307
- Why Call Of Duty isn't Doomed w/ Lamar Darby - 306
- How Accents, A.D.D and EverQuest Converge w/ Andreona Garlid - 305
- Why Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Makes Sense - 304
- How Bungie's Destiny Got Lemonade - 303
- From Gameboy to Twitch w/ Simply Undrea - 302
- Branding The Right Way With Dr. Shante Bishop - 301
- Why Batman v Superman and Podcasting aren't so different - 300
- Why You Should Play The Division Like The Walking Dead - 299
- What Will Halo 5: Guardians Be Like this summer? - 298
- The Truth About Street Fighter V's Lupe Fiasco vs. Daigo Umehara Fight - 297
- 3 takeaways from Gametrailers Shutting Down - 296
- How PDP Gaming got it right with the Afterglow AG9 - 295
- Why Playstation 4 Changed My Xbox One Routine - 294
- Logitech G933 Review, PlayStation Experience PDP Showcase, Hideo Kojima in talks with Sony - 293
- David Jaffe (God of War, Twisted Metal) talks Drawn To Death and the meaning of life - 292
- Uncharted 4: Nadine Ross as Laura Bailey Roundtable - 291
- Deej Interview for Bungie's Destiny, PSX w/ Gamertag Radio's PaustinJ - 290
- Monster Clarity HD Review, Uncharted 4 MP, Playstation Experience - 289
- Rika Muranaka, Metal Gear Solid + Silent Hill Composer - 288
- Halo 5 A40 HEADSET + M80 Review, Fallout 4, Nintendo Direct, Overwatch - Episode 287
- Black Ops III, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Halo 5's $400M W/ Mona Aiyed - Episode 286
- Halo 5 Revisited w/ Gamertag Radio's Parris: Episode 285
- Halo 5 Guardians Review | Google Announces Podcast Support for Google Play - EP #284
- Halo 5 Preview, Assassin's Creed Syndicate w/ Spawn On Me's Kahlief Adams: Episode 283
- EP #282 - Blab Automation w/ Hani Mourra #SimpleLivePress
- EP #281 - Should We Blame Ourselves for Halo 5?
- EP #280 - Netgear Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Router Review
- EP #279 - Destiny: The Taken King Impressions
- Dear Mama, We Love You
- Jimmy Kimmel | Destiny The Taken King | Metal Gear V Impressions - 278
- Dynasty Warriors & Brand Building w/ Jenna Pangan
- Destiny - Strike the Dreadnaught Impressions
- EP #275 - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Review
- EP #274 - Destiny: The Taken King Year Two Panel
- EP #273 - Uncharted 4 Dated? | AG1 Cable Review
- EP #272 - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition | Gamescom
- EP #271 - Podcast Movement Bits | Windows 10 Impressions
- EP #270 - AfterGlow AG7 Review | PDP Gaming
- EP #269 - Hani Mourra | Simple Podcast Press
- EP #268 - Nintendo Showcase | Satoru Iwata
- EP #267 - Gameloft Interview | E3 2015
- EP #266 - Lessons From E3 2015 | Meerkat Live
- EP #265 - Merge VR Interview | E3 2015
- EP #264 - Nyko Tech Interview | E3 2015
- EP #263 - ANTVR Interview | E3 2015
- EP #262 Polk Audio Interview | E3 2015
- EP #261 - DXRacer Interview | E3 2015
- EP #260 PDP Showcase | E3 2015
- EP #259 - Nod Labs Interview | E3 2015
- EP #258 – Plantronics Interview | E3 2015
- EP #257 - Persona 4 Dancing All night Interview | E3 2015
- EP #256 - Logitech Interview | E3 2015
- EP #255 - Hyperkin Interview | E3 2015
- EP # 254 - Astro Gaming Interview | E3 2015
- EP# 253 - Bethesda E3 Showcase: Doom, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4
- EP #252 - E3 Predictions With A Culture Shift
- Dipping Toes In The Water | Meerkat Live
- 251 – A38 Review | Astro Gaming
- 10 Minutes of Real Talk 001 | Hustle UP
- EP #250 - How Will Spotify Benefit The Podcaster?
- EP #249 - How the Steelseries Siberia V3 Defines Versatility
- EP #248 – Learn from Robert Downey Jr. & House of Wolves
- EP #247 - Who really uses the HyperX Cloud II?
- EP #246 – Aeralie Brighton – Ori and the Blind Forest
- EP #245 - Midwest Melly - Get That Paper Son
- EP #244 - Scion Momentum Recap
- EP #243 - Hunting The Truth in Halo 5: Guardians
- EP #242 - Why Zelda Wii U Being Delayed is a Good Thing
- EP #241 - What's Ori Got To Do With It?
- EP #240 - What's Next For Hideo Kojima?
- EP #239 – Why Modern Warfare 2 Is Still The New Black
- EP #238 - Amy Rivard (@AmyRivard)
- EP #237 - Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
- EP #236 - A Journey in Worlds Of REM
- EP #235 - History of Charlie Nash
- EP #234 – Sega Buys Demiurge
- EP #233 - PlayStation Heroes
- EP #232 - HYPERX CLOUD II
- EP #231 – Battlefield Hardline Beta Review
- EP #230 - Dying Light Review
- EP #229 – Honoka in DOA, PAX South Borderlands Panel & More
- EP #228 - What will you do with 2015?
- EP #227 - Loot Crate's Candice Shane (@Candicelikesyou)
- EP #226 - Playcrafting NYC w/ Ashley Alicea & Danny Peña
- EP #225 - COD: Advanced Warfare Review & More!
- EP #224 – Sunset Overdrive Review and More!
- EP #223 - GTA V First Person Mode, Xbox One Price Drop and More!
- EP #222 - Megan Pangan (@meganjphoto) on Business, Life and Photography
- EP#221 – Hatred, Halo MCC and the value of Orientation
- EP #220 - Alien Isolation (@AlienIsolation) Review & Impressions
- EP #219 - National Podcast Day (@ntlpodcastday) #Podcastday
- EP #218 - Torrence Davis (@TorDavis) on The Gaming Industry & Success
- EP #217 – Destiny (@DestinyTheGame) Review & Impressions
- EP #216 - Christine Farmer (@HolyCronut) on Life, Games and Marketing
- EP #215 - Buffer (@Buffer) NYC Meetup Q & A
- EP #214 - Become Legend on Destiny (@DestinyTheGame)
- EP #213 – Dan Hevia (@DanHevia) on Gaming, Social Media and GamerGate
- EP #212 - 630's Josh Bias (@IamJoshBIAS) and Angelica Tucker (@IAM_Angelica1)
- EP #211 - Jared Easley (@jaredeasley) On Collaboration & Rapport
- EP #210 - Kate Erickson (@katelerickson) on Business & Community
- EP #209 - Halo (@halo) Pax Prime (@Official_PAX) Panel
- EP #208 - Nicole Miller (@nmillerbooks) on Rodeo and Buffer (@Buffer)
Episode 1-114 can be found here